Your smile tells the world a lot about who you are, but if you are living with yellow, chipped, or broken teeth, you might not want to show it off. Fortunately, the field of cosmetic dentistry has created many treatment options that can give you the white, bright smile of your dreams.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
The main goal of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the appearance of your teeth, although some of the treatment options can also improve the structure and function, as well. At Complete Dental, some of our most common cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Bonding. When your teeth are bonded, a tooth-colored resin is attached to the front surface in order to improve the appearance. This is most commonly done to correct chips and discolorations.
- Veneers. Consisting of thin, hard shells of material, veneers slip over your teeth in order to mask many dental imperfections.
- Whitening. Dental whitening is an affordable way to get a brighter smile, and it can be completed in the office or with an at-home system created by your dentist.
- Crowns. Heavily damaged teeth may need a strong solution like a porcelain crown, especially for cracks or severe breaks in the teeth.
- Tooth Contouring. If your teeth need to be reshaped, tooth contouring can smooth out rough edges and other minor problems.
Choosing Your Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure
With so many different options, it is important to select the right strategy that will best improve your smile. Our dentists can provide thorough consultations to find the best treatments for your unique mouth. In many cases, dental patients select more than one procedure for the full mouth makeover that they have always wanted.
You deserve to have a beautiful, confident smile that you are proud to show off. Call us at Complete Dental Today to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services.